Monday, November 22, 2010

TTT - Day 4 (2 mile run)

On the road again.

Details:
Sunny, 54 dgrees F.  Dressed too warm, I was stripping off jacket as I ran.
Different route today = no dog chasing after me!
iPod nano playing OBCR - American Idiot.  Maybe, you have to see it on Broadway to know the energy this brings me.  In my mind, I see them on stage - and if they can move it and sing - so can I!  (minus singing).

2 mile run.  27 minutes (w/ walking).  Feeling good actually.

One mile point is at Hope Lane (YES!  Truely.) 
Link:  Hope Lane










A bit more walking.  My shadow's the only one that runs beside me.
Link:  Shadow


I still do not know how to embed the actual youtube clip into blog and have the video picture open up in blog page.
And, still trying to figure out how to get videos off android phone and iPod into my video files. 
Times like this, I do wish I had a Mac computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment