Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blowing in on a Hurricane

OK, not so much, we are on the far edge of the winds.  Looking at steady rain and some 25-35 mph winds.
Last year I was in New York City with my sister and nieces; glad not to be there today.  All mass transit and so many other places there are shut down.  Weird ghost town like.  Mayor Bloomberg isn't taking any chances.

Excited about tomorrow!  Joseph is especially happy about celebrations of any type.  Somehow this 45 mark seems bigger and with better expectations for the year to come than did my 40th.

Of course though, I am blessed with each and every year!

August 2006 - Riding on a Merry-Go-Round

August 2011 - Paddling in a canoe



My best gift, year after year, is our little one, growing up so fast!


A few more days till school begins again.  Hello 1st grade!



No comments:

Post a Comment