Sunday, August 28, 2011

Birthday Breakfast with Boyzan!




The weather finally calmed down after a full night of steady wind and rain being on the outskirts of Irene.

Joseph learned from Daddy how to make coffee and served me coffee and a muffin to start the day!  Followed by an egg in a hole from Daddy.
I watched Sunday Morning (first time in ages) and at commercial breaks, Joseph entertained me with karate forms and other moves.

Morning head, morning hugs!


We had an Italian dinner out last night and even went to Wegman's (the only here in south central PA) to pick out a small, wonderful chocolate cake and a flank steak for today to go with our homegrown potatoes and sauteed zucchini and marinated tomatoes.  Oh, and they found some flowers of course!










Love my boys!  They want today to be ALL about me and what I want to do!  Oh, OK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment