Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello! From a family blog to your home.

To those who may be stopping here from onemominmaine.com , I say hello! 

My name is Joanne and I am trying the Clean Food Challenge on Tuesday as well.  I skipped the one in the winter.  I'm an outdoorsy person but not a committed runner,  however I follow and really enjoy Emilie's blog!  She is an overall cool teacher (Go BHS!), mom, photographer, writer, and individual (oh, and runner!) from my old stomping ground up in Maine.

My blog is not very sophisticated - such as I don't have links to book photos/Amazon figured out - otherwise I would share a list of my favorites for this CFC.  I'm working on it.  I think it would be great if people could share their favorite sources of recipes whether in a book or an online site or blog.  HINT Hint!

One of my favorite books that I discovered in early 2010 is the following (picture from old blog post).  I'm also figuring out how to put in word summary, cloud-like thing on the side!  There are many recipes in these that fit in the CFC (being vegan and all, and they are BIG on flavors/ethnicity).

Check back for a list and notes in next few days.  Thanks!  Best wishes in prep for the CFC!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the CFC! I think your blog is great and I want that book! I find that a lot of vegan recipes lack the burst of flavor I'm looking for. My go to cook book is Moosewood New Classics.

    ReplyDelete