Saturday, July 10, 2010

Defying Gravity

Idina Menzel from"Wicked"


Chris Colfer (Kurt)
from "Glee"


I know this is old news for Glee fans, but I was recently and happily lost in YouTube clips of "Wicked" (old news again, I know) and the stunning performance of Idina Menzel.
I am mesmorized by this song - "Defying Gravity."

On "Glee", Kurt cracks (intentionally) at the very end of the song during the "Diva Off" with Rachel.
Idina Menzel and Lea Michele (Rachel, "Glee")
in side photo.

So, I add the clip from "Glee" as well as a clip from "Wicked", just because I can (while the clips still exist) and because I enjoy them so!

Here's the Defying Gravity video from last night's Glee (not quite last night)

and from "Wicked" (with Kristin Chenoweth)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3w6gz_defying-gravity-idina-menzel-kristi_music












No comments:

Post a Comment